Spring Time Pedicure Nail Art Design | Bedding Inspired



    Here is my latest pedicure. It is spring themed and it was actually inspired from a comforter I saw on Target's website. Bedding might seem like quite an odd place to draw inspiration from, but I encourage you to take a look at some bedding or even fabrics. Their designs can be easily created by layering nail stamping images like I did here. There was a few other comforters I wanted to try to create nail designs for, like this one that I have the perfect image for on my first set of BM image plates. Surprisingly, I do not have a nude polish (I will fix that though) so that design will have to wait. =P Here is a list of the products I used...

    Light Pink Color: Essie "Van D'Go" (well it is more of a light peach color)
    Bright Pink Color: Wet'N'Wild "Tickled Pink"
    Light Purple Color: China Glaze "Spontaneous"
    Dark Purple Color: Pure Ice "Scandal"
    Image Plate: BM 15
    Rhinestones & Hexagons: Ebay.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews