Liebster Blog Award

    I want to start off by giving a *HUGE* thanks to Sara Loves Pretty Little Things for giving me this award!! I love her blog so I was so excited when she told me she gave me an award. =)



    The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs. So my choices are:




    I am going to bend the rules a little bit and list more than 3 because there were a few blogs that I recently started following that deserve some love too!!




    Also- if you have a nail blog that you would like me to check out, whether it is yours or someone elses, feel free to leave a link in the comments! I always love to see new blogs! =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews