Pastel Colored Pedicure Nail Art Design!



    Here is the pedicure I did on Easter weekend. I know it's a little late, but I am still going to post it since it has Spring colors. I had a really difficult time taking the pictures for some reason =/ but I think I managed to get two out of the bunch. =) I am really happy to finally get my hands on those dot like nail art decorations If you have ever checked out NailsUp, Nail Venus, or any other Japanese nail art magazine, you are already aware of how often they use these dots in their designs & I was totally jealous I didn't have any! lol I seriously searched online everywhere and was finally able to find a good deal on ebay!

    Purple Color: Sally Hansen "Lacey Lilac"
    Blue Crackle Color: China Glaze "Crushed Candy"
    Mint Color: Sally Hansen "Mint Sorbet"
    Pink Color: Wet'N'Wild "Tickled Pink"
    Decorations: Ebay.com & BornPrettyStore

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews