Black & Silver Deco Nail Art Design




    Happy Good Friday! I was originally going to do an Easter nail art design and somehow I ended up doing this. lol I was having trouble coming up with an Easter design because I didn't know what to do beside bunnies, chicks, and Easter eggs. Actually, I think I just came up with something. =) lol But if my idea doesn't work out the way I see it in my head, I will do a mani with Easter colors and keep it somewhat simple. Anyways, back to the current mani. These are the products I used...

    Black Color: Sally Hansen "Midnight in NY"
    Silver Color: Sally Hansen "Pure Chrome"
    Image Plate: BM 21
    Microbeads: DollarNailArt

    While I was taking pics of my nails, I got distracted by the big chocolate lab, Ralphie. So I figured I'd share the cuteness...

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews