Pink Wednesdays | Abstract Pink & Silver Nail Art Design






    This is my first mani for Pink Wednesdays and of course I used my new bundle monster image plates. I have a bunch of designs in my head that I want to try with my new image plates, so be ready for lots of nail designs in the next few weeks. =) I was a bit overwhelmed with all the plates in front of me, so I tried out the design I saw on BM's facebook, but with different colors since I wanted to wear pink. lol There is a few bald spots on some of my nails from where the stamp didn't fully adhere, but this was the first time I used them and I didn't have this problem when stamping my other hand.

    Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Forget Now"
    Silver Color: Sally Hansen "Pure Chrome"
    Image Plate: BM-208

    Have you seen any nail designs with the new BM image plates yet? If so, leave a link in the comments! I would love to see it! =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews