New Bundle Monster Image Plate & Nail Art Design Teaser!


    Here is another teaser for the Bundle Monster Image Plates and they even made a very pretty nail art design to go with it! I definitly want to re-create this look when I get my set! I love to color combo and how those two designs compliment each other so well. That necklace or bracelet in the picture also goes very well with the mani. lol I am sooo excited for these plates to go on sale! I can't handle it anymore! I want them! They could at least let us know when the exact release date is instead of torturing us like this lol. By the way, the gold color in the picture is "Sally Hansen's chrome pen in gold" and BM is going to upload a picture of how the design covered the thumb nail. It isn't up yet but when it is I will edit this post instead of making another one.

    UPDATE: If you think they will sell out of their new image plates, BM says "No worries, we will have lots of it in stock! :)" YAYYY!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews