Spring Flower Nail Art Design & Poll Results!



    I did this mani specifically so I could do a tutorial for an easy beginner nail art design and just guess what happened? MY CAMERA NEVER RECORDED IT!! Ahh! =( It recorded everything except when I did my ring finger- which was the whole point of the video. lol Needless to say I am a little bummed, but I will either do another design with this technique, or I might just repaint 2 fingers like I did for the last tutorial. No biggie! But if you wanted to achieve this effect it is super easy. Here is how you do it. Paint your nails a white color for a base. Pick 4 spring colored polishes, and gently tap the brush onto random spots on your nail. Then take a green polish and make little V's and lines to create "leaves" and your done! Easy right? But you know me, and I had to bring it up a notch, so here is the same design with some sparkle ...

    UPDATE: I made a tutorial for this design. Click here to see how it's done! =)



    & here is the long list of products used ...

    -Ring Finger-
    Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Cream Pink"
    Blue Color: Sinful Colors "Savage"
    Purple Color: China Glaze "Spontaneous"
    Yellow Color: Sinful Colors "Let's Meet"
    Green Color: Revlon "Emerald City"

    -Other Fingers-
    Pink Color: Finger Paints - "I Pink I Can"

    -Rhinestones & Decorations-
    Ebay.com & JoAnns.com

    Also, I got the idea for my new watermark from Abby at Lovely In Laquer, who just posted an amazingly pretty pink glitter gradient nail design you should check out =). I loved this idea and thought it looked sooo cute. I made my watermark into a brush and I have to admit it made my life so much easier when it came to editing my pics. I got a few designs I'm fiddling with, so you'll see the variation of them on my upcoming posts. =)

    Now onto the poll results. Last week, I asked my lovely readers how many nail polishes they had in their collection. What prompted me to ask this question is there was a few blogs I read that mentioned their polish count at about 600-800+!!! I started to think this was the average number of polishes for a nail blogger to have and was wondering if I should be embarrassed of my polish counter on the side lmao! But then I just asked and was happy to see that most of you had the same amount of polishes as me! =D Although there was a few votes for 400+ polishes.. sigh.. those lucky, lucky girls. lol
    I will be posting a new poll question on my blog when I am done with this & I also have some new polishes and swatches I have to show you in the next few days!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews