Nfu-Oh Nail Polish Haul with swatches

    Last week I placed an order with  Fabuloustreet.com .
    I bought some Nfu-Oh polishes...Ive been wanting them for awhile now but because they cost $12.50 a bottle I kept putting it off as I think thats alot for a bottle of polish...BUT the polish addict in me got the better of me and made me order..lol

    I cant remember the last time I spent that much on a bottle of polish..and even though I LOVE these polishes I still think they are a little over priced,and as for getting more anytime soon I prob wont anytime soon just because of the price...but they really are beautiful polishes!

    So here is the 4 I bought and have also included swatches












































































































































    And here are swatches of each of the polishes






















    swatches have no top coat on and the photo was taken on a warm sunny spring day!!--its about time spring got here!!


    ================================

    And I also picked up some beautiful gems for my nails too






























    So what do you think??

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews