Rasta Deco Nail Art Design

    


    I was going to wait till Summer to do these nails since the warm weather has more of that rasta/jamaican feel to it. But I got a little ahead of myself when the weather started getting warmer. lol Which is okay because I can show you the design now instead of waiting. =)  I saw some variations of Rasta nail art designs online and I knew I could come up with something different and find a way to make it pretty and blingy. Although this design is fun, it may be difficult to wear, especially if you have work the next day. lol You don't want to give your boss the wrong impression haha. But if you think you can pull it off, here are the products I used...

    Green Color: Sinful Colors "San Francisco"
    Yellow Color: Sinful Colors "Let's Meet"
    Red Color: Sinful Colors "Under 18"
    Image Plate: BM 07
    Rhinestones & Hexagons: Ebay.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews