KONAD PEDICURE | Pink & Black Leopard Nail Art Design & TUTORIAL!!






    I love this pedi! I think it's my favorite one I did so far. I was even more excited when it finally started to get warm and this was the first pedi I got to wear with flip flops this season!! =D I also wanted to do tutorials for some of my pedi's, but I wasn't really thrilled about having my feet on YouTube. So instead I think I am going to do pic tutorials for my pedi's. Since this post is very pic heavy, I'm going to shut up now and let you know the products I used so we can get to the tutorial. lol

    White Color: Sinful Colors "Tokyo Pearl"
    Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
    Pink Color: Petites Color Fever "Raspberry Ice"
    Image Plate: Konad M57
    Rhinestones & Beads: Ebay.com DollarNailArt.com


    I also gave Sassy a pedicure while I was at it. =D




    **TUTORIAL**

    1:2:5 ~ Paint nails a white color.
    3 ~ Paint nails a hot pink color.
    4 ~ Paint nails a black color.



    1 ~ Apply the leopard image from image plate M57 sideways on your big toe in black.
    2 ~ Fill in the spots with a silver polish.
    3 ~ Add a silver glitter polish over the silver your just applied & wait for your nails to dry completely.
    4 ~ Apply a piece of scotch tape to the bottom of the leopard image.
    5 ~ Add a coat of black polish and gently pull off the tape.
    6 ~  Apply hot pink rhinestones along the black line and fill in the gaps with gold micro beads.



    1 ~ Apply a black rhinestone to the top middle of your 2nd toe.
    2 ~ Apply a silver rhinestone to the top middle of your 4th toe.


     
    1:2 ~ Apply hot pink rhinestones over your 3rd toe.


     
     1:2 ~ Apply the leopard image to your baby toe in Black and add silver glitter polish in the spots.

    Then apply a layer of top coat to all your nails and your done! Pretty easy huh? I hope you liked this design! I will have more posts comming soon! BM just released another image plate, so I am going to cover that. Then I will also do my Spring Flowers tutorial & a post on how to store your image plates. =D

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews