Peep Bunny Easter Nail Art Design




    Happy Easter!! Here is my Easter mani. I wish I had some pink glitter so I could have made the peep bunny look more realistic, but I worked with what I had and this is what I came up with! I am about to eat Easter dinner shortly so I am going to skip right to the products I used...
    Mint Green Color: Sally Hansen "Mint Sorbet"
    Pink Color: Sinful Colors "Pink Forever"
    Pink Glitter Color: OPI "Teenage Dream"
    Small Iridescent Glitter: LA Colors (No Name)
    Big Iridescent Glitter: Hard Candy "Break Up"
    Brown Color: Pure Ice "Magic"
    Decorations: Ebay.com

    My Mom also got me some new polishes for Easter too that I have to show you! Did you get anything exciting for the holiday? Did you do an Easter mani? If so, leave me a link in the comments! I would love to check it out! =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews