Nail Art Haul from Sheba Nails

    I did some online shopping this past week at    http://www.shebanails.com/    ...didnt buy a tone of stuff but they sold some pretty interesting items I was really interested in and have been for some time..I had never shopped from them before so i didnt know what to expect but I have to say im very happy..less then a week after placing my order i got my items in the mail. Shipping wasnt the cheapest..close to $10 but compared to other online stores Its pretty good.

    soooooo what did I get ...well this is my Haul!!

















    Not alot of stuff like I said but these will keep me busy for a little while :)




    I got some Odorless Acrylic Liquid (monomer)...have never tried it before...so very excited to try that out

























    I got these 2 BEAUTIFUL mixtures....im thinking these are best used with acrylics though but they should work with none acrylic designs too..i will experiment...there are many different color choices to choose from..I only got 2 because I wanted to see exactly what i was buying and now that i know i can see another shopping spree happening..lol




































    Now these are what i was most interested in trying and have wanted to buy these for awhile now ..they are Gel Nail Art Pens...but wasnt sure if they were what i wanted so I finally took the plunge and bought them.Normally I would have just bought 2-3 BUT there was so many beautiful colors i wanted I ended up getting a bunch of them

























    they work just like a regular writing pen except they are for nails....once they dry you must put a top coat over them as the design you just did will come off but its no biggie...best i can describe is they are like and dry like acrylic paints...once dried and left without a topcoat it will crack and fall off in parts ... but I have been playing around with them and i really love them!..you do need a steady hand so I suggest making sure your arms are comfortably resting on something when using these.

    Here are some Nail designs I created to show you some of what you can do with them





































































    And lastly.......I didnt expect this but Sheba Nails was very generous in sending me a free sample along with my order...its an acrylic shimmery powder that looks very nice...and i want to add that the sample size is VERY generous!!!!















































    And thats it for my haul..im off to play now...lol...please leave a comment on what you think <3

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews