So I tried Nail Nerd's Rose Tutorial....

    August 28, 2011

    So I tried Nail Nerd's Rose tutorial. (Click here to view the tutorial). I saw her rose manicure, and I absolutely fell in love with it.  I asked her if she would do a tutorial, and of course she did. I have to admit. She makes it look so easy. My attempt did not turn out as good as hers. I think I made my flowers too big or something. I can't possibly imagine making them any smaller though because the lighter detail stroke would be impossible for me. haha...  She has a lot more base coat showing than I do and I think that is why I love hers so much. In addition, her flowers are perfect. Mine look crappy haha. I even took my time and practiced on a nail art wheel before trying on my actual nails. Oh well, it was fun to try, but this proves my free hand skills aren't as good as I would like them to be. I can't decide if I like the colors I choose. Thanks again Nail Nerd for the awesome tutorial. Here are the pics!









    Kleancolor Neon Aqua, OPI Havana Dreams, OPI Skulls & Glassbones, L.A. Colors  I have no idea what the polish name is, Konad Light Silver

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews