Sinful Colors What's Your Name + Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada

    August 17, 2011


    This combination equals glitter heaven!!!! This is two coats of Sinful Colors What's Your Name (which is a black polish with blue glitter mixed in it) and one coat of Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada (which reminds me of Claire's Bedazzled and Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday). A couple of days ago, I seen a very similar manicure with a matte finish. I wish I would have seen that before I did this manicure and took pictures. I would have made my finish matte instead of shiny because I really liked that on the other blogs. Oh well, next time I will do matte!

    Can you see the awesome blue sparkle in the black polish in the pictures below? If not, enlarge it. I love this polish.










    Don't these look VERY similar--although Ulta is darker, I bet if I put them both on black polish you couldn't tell the difference? What do you think? You can see a post I did about Claire's Bedazzled here.



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews