Konad Special Polishes!

    I finally received my special polishes in the mail today! :) I'm so excited to use them.

    From left to right-
    Black
    Wine Red
    Dark Orange
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Violet Pearl
    White
    Clear Top Coat
    Light Gray?

    I ordered light gray but that is clearly purple to me...I think they might have sent pastel purple to me instead but I can't find any swatches of the gray so I don't know if it's supposed to look like that or not :S I really wanted the gray though so I e-mailed the place I ordered them from. Hopefully they fix the problem, unless the gray is meant to be pastel purple lol. If anyone could tell me, that would be great.

    Swatches will be up tomorrow most likely :) And as soon as time permits, lots of pretty nail designs.

    I also picked up these two polishes while I was at Target today. I can cross one of the polishes I wanted off my list (the one I had in the previous post). The polishes are both NYC and the first is Mulberry Street (shimmery cream color :3) and the second is Starry Silver Glitter. I can't wait until it's Christmas time so I can use the latter for a topcoat on some Konaded snowflakes. That's immediately what I thought of when I saw it.



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews