Bridal Nails

    August 02, 2011

    Bride's nails 
    My husband's sister got married this past weekend. We traveled out of state to go to the wedding. Of course, I brought my nail stuff so I could do the bridal parties' nails. Her main wedding colors were red and black. The bridesmaids choose to have different nail designs, but the color choices matched the wedding colors. So it worked out nicely. I brought all my stamping plates and let each one choose their own design.

    Some of them look messy, but we were up until 1am doing these nails. We didn't get started until after 10pm because we were decorating the reception hall. Nonetheless, I think they turned out great. My sister-in-law definitely helped me out by painting the base color on some of the girls' nails. Here is the final look. Tell me what you think?

    HERE ARE THE BRIDESMAIDS' NAILS:





    HERE IS THE FLOWER GIRL'S NAILS:


    RANDOM FUN PHOTOS:


Blog Archive

Total Pageviews