TrueBlood Inspired Makeup-- Crying Blood

    I love the show TrueBlood...then again I love alot of things that are vampire related.We bought season 3 of TrueBlood and had a DVD Marathon...afterwards I felt the need to come up with a Makeup look inspired by the show...so tonight I did

    Here is the Look





















    If you have watched the show you know what happens to Vampires when they cry...well here you go..


























    I thought the look was nice before..but i loved it so much more with the blood...lol




    Products used
    ---------------

    Sugarpill cosmetics - pressed eyeshadows in Tako and love Plus
    Elf -single black eyeshadow
    NYX -jumbo pencil in black
    Urban Decay primer
    Wet n Wild- black pencil eyeliner
    Make-Up Studio - Ruby Red
    Mascara- Pupa Diva's Lashes

    And Fake blood

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews