Sealed with a KISS!!!

    JUNE 12, 2011




    If you're looking to spice up the typical french manicure, this might be the solution for you... 


    I used a Sally Hansen French Manicure Pen (pure white) for the tips. After trying out this pen, I definitely prefer using the french tip stickers and regular polish. The pen was difficult for me to use--either the polish came out to thick or to thin. I had to do one of the nails over because the polish ran everywhere. Toward the end of my manicure, I got the hang of the pen---but it was frustrating to use. I used the Bundle Monster stamping plate with Konad Nail Art Stamping Princess Special Polish in cool red for the little red lips


    I was curious to see what the manicure would look like if I applied the "kiss" to all my nails. I prefer only doing the stamp on two of my nails. Which do you like better?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews