Summer Time Makeup Looks

    I havent touched my makeup in the past few months but the other day I couldnt resist getting out my eyeshadows and creating

    for both looks i used SugarPill cosmetics...i have to say they are my go-to eyeshadows..love them!

    This first look is so tropical! i had seen alot of people doing these bright fun looks lately so i wanted to give it a try...not bad for my 1st time!!

    Products used are
    ......
    NYX white jumbo pencile
    pressed eyeshadows from sugarpill- Dolliepop(pink) Tako(white) After Party(blue).
    I used a yellow eyeshadow i picked up at a CVS ages ago
    Black eyeliner-Kryolan Aqua Color in black
    and in the crease I used just small amount of black shadow just to give it some depth!


















    For this next look I call pretty in Pink..i dont wear just pink much and was playing around with it..i like it

    Products used
    ................

    NYX white jumbo pencil
    Dolliepop(pink) from Sugarpill cosmetics
    Used a pale shimmery purple on center of my lids- bought it from a drug store ages ago
    Black eyeliner- Maybelline-liquid black stiletto eyeliner

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews