SunSet Eye Makeup- Sleek Cosmetics

    A very good friend of mine sent me a few Makeup items in the mail today...theartismakeup ...she is a great friend with great makeup skills...click on her name and it will take you to her Youtube Page

    But in the goodies she sent me was a Sleek Makeup Palette

















    This my first ever Sleek Makeup so I was sooo excited to try t out and omg!!..I LOVE it!! ..the pigmentation is amazing!

    And so with this being the Sunset palette I created a Sunset Makeup look









































    I dont have a tutorial on how I create this but i did take a photo showing you what colors i used and where i placed them on my lid



























    I plan on buying more Palettes from Sleek..i have my eyes on the Acid palette esp!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews