Seeing Stripes

    JUNE 13, 2011





    And more bundle monster stamping plates for your viewing pleasure....


    The base coat is Vacation Time by Sinful Colors. It is two coats with no top coat. Then I used the stamping plates with Konad Special Nail Polish in Jungle Green in the stripe pattern. Then I followed with a clear top coat by Sally Hansen.














    If you enjoy reading my blog, become my follower!!!! You can also leave comments, suggestions, requests, or general feedback to let me know what you think of my latest manicure by clicking on the link directly above each post that says "x comments" (x being the number of current comments). You can leave a comment anonymously, by leaving your name, or by signing in with an account. You also have the option of emailing me privately at imfeelingnailventurous@yahoo.com. Thanks for looking.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews