Saint Patrick's Day Pedicure Nail Art Design

    Here is my St. Patrick's Day pedicure. I figured I would do a pedicure to give you some inspiration before I posted my mani. For the big toe, I used a sponging technique to make the colors fade and just added some rhinestones & other embelishments, the second toe is just medium green and glitter, middle toe is dark green with beads, 4th toe is light green with small green hexagons, and the baby toe is just dark green and glitter. Here are the products I used ...

    Light Green Color: Sinful Colors "Innocent"
    Medium Green Color: Sinful Colors "Irish Green"
    Dark Green Color: Sinful Colors "San Fransico"
    Green Glitter: Sinful Colors "Call You Later"
    Rhinestones, Beads, Hexagons: Joanns.com Ebay.com DollarNailArt.com

    Have you done your St. Patrick's Day pedicure yet? If so, leave a link to your post in the comments, I would love to see it!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews