KONAD LEOPARD NAILS | Deco Leapord Nail Art Design

    I fell in love with this design when I saw it on Dominique Renee's tumblr & just had to try it out. I believe she handpainted her design, but since I don't have that much skill, I figured a Konad would be in order. I also added gold glitter and rhinestones between the leopard spots to make the design a little different. I have noticed I have been doing a lot of inspirational manis lately. lol. But I figured I would do another design before I start my Mardi Gras and St. Patricks Day manis. Oh yeah, ignore the slight smudging on my index finger. For some reason when I went to apply the rhinestones, I used just a cheap top coat, completely forgetting that the stamping could smudge with some top coats. Needless to say, I used Seche on the rest of them lol.

    Pink Color: Sinful Colors 'Cream Pink"
    White Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
    Black Stamping Polish: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
    Leapord Image Plate: Konad M57
    Stripe Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM 20
    Rhinestones, Hexagons, & Chain: Ebay.com & Joanns.com

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews