KONAD NAIL ART | Cute Deco Flower Nail Art Design && TUTORIAL !! ...




    Here is a easy-to-do nail art design. I had trouble getting decent pics since it was gloomy and cloudy the day I took these- but I was able to get a few. I really wanted to use this Konad design again, but since I already used it for another mani, I needed to change it up a bit. So I changed the color scheme and added some rhinestones & beads.

    Gray Color: Pure Ice "Kiss Me Here"
    White Color: Konad Special Polish in "White"
    Image Plate: Konad M60
    Top Coat: Seche Vite

    And guess what else?! I am officially on YouTube and making video tutorials for my nail art designs!!!! I finally figured out a technique for making the vids- so hopefully I can make this a regular thing.  I made the videos short & straight to the point- I figured this would make it a lot easier to edit and take less time to make them so I could keep posting. So I apologize in advance for not explaining anything in depth- but on the other hand theres plenty of other videos on YouTube that will explain the basics in detail. Anyways, I need a drum roll please ... Here is my first official video tutorial ...




    If there is anything that I can do to make the vids better or more helpful- just let me know in the comments! I hope everyone likes the design!! I already have my next tutorial lined up so in a few days I will have the posted too!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews