Another sneak peak of the new Bundle Monster image plates...


    Super quick post. I just wanted to give you girls an update and show you the newest picture Bundle Monster released of their new image plates. If you didn't already know- Bundle Monster is expected to come out with a new set of 25 image plates in about 3 weeks which will be available on Amazon. I hope they keep posting pictures of their new image plates while we wait the painfully long 3 weeks. lol

    How cute is that pumpkin with the scary tree & the haunted house!? I'm already so excited to do halloween designs for this year! I also like the full image design of what seems to be an alligator skin print maybe? Anyways, I will post more pics of these plates if Bundle Monster releases anymore. =)

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews