Cute Deco Chanel Nail Art Design & Tutorial



    I bought Orly's "Halley's Comet" back when the FX collection came out- but this is the first time I wore it and I have NO idea why I waited so long! I always thought the color was pretty in the bottle, hence the reason I bought it, but I did not know it would look this cute on. The polish has almost a foil like appearance with flecks of shimmer that reflect blue and green light. I was about to wear this polish all by itself (which I never do) it was that pretty. But after staring at the color for an hour- I decided I would add some extra pizzazz to it & this is what I came up with. I also made a tutorial for this design which is posted below if you want to check it out.

    Blue Color: Orly "Halley's Comet" (2 Coats)
    Rhinestones, Beads, Etc: Ebay.com Joanns.com  DollarNailArt.com
    Top Coat: Seche Vite

    Also- just a note for those of you that may be wondering. If you apply at least 2 layers of top coat to your nails, the decorations should stay on for about a week.  
    

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews