Kryolan Aquacolor Palette FP1 swatches

    I love doing full face artistic makeup and very recently I bought something Ive wanted for awhile now but I didnt know if it was what I wanted...well I took the plunge and bought it! and let me tell you I couldnt be more then happy!!

    If you like to do face painting and/or very artistic looks you will LOVE this palette.

    This is the Kryolan Aquacolor Palette FP1 -- they make other palettes too but this one had colors I would use regularly so I thought this would be the better buy for me....oh but i do plan on getting more!!

    So here is what the palette looks like














    This is what it looks like on the inside




















    And at swatches of each color starting from left to right on the top line and then left to right on the bottom line































Blog Archive

Total Pageviews