Zoya Yara + Nail Mail Makes All Bad Things Better!!!! =)

    October 17, 2011


    A long post from me today, which is unlike me. I am usually short on words and "long" on photos ! BUT I have a lot to show you today!!!!!! =) 

    I just love nail mail!!!! In the last two days, I have received a lot of it! First off, let me show you two coats of Zoya Yara! This has been on my wish list for some time now, and the lovely Lauren from A Polish Change sent it to me! This is such a pretty green with a lovely gold shimmer! For once I am actually showing you a polish that is on my nails at the time of the post.



    Lauren from A Polish Change sent me a "just because/thank you" nail mail package! (I received this yesterday) Below is a photo of the awesome polishes she sent me! I can't believe she sent me these just because! Too sweet! AND these are my first Butter London polishes, which I was super stoked about! Wallis and All Hail the Queen were on my wish list for some time! Also, I can't believe she sent me Northern Lights Holo top coat. When I first started blogging and before I even know what a "wish list" was, I saw this polish on a blog and it was the first time I discovered/fell in love with holo polishes, so I thought it was crazy awesome that she sent me this! 

    From Left to right:
    Butter London All Hail the Queen
    Butter London Wallis
    CG Golden Green 542 Avoid Heat or Flame
    Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat Silver
    Zoya Yara
    Hard Candy Beetle
    __________________________________________________________________________________

    I also did a SURPRISE polish swap with Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty! I received her package today! She is the sweetest blogger ever! I do believe she is my new monthly Julep Mavin subscription (well sort of haha). I canceled that subscription, and Andrea will be my new monthly polish swapping buddy! She sent me some awesome polishes, and some polish brands that are very new to me. I am so excited to try them. I will be trying out one tomorrow! You can't really see the polishes in the photo, but these are some awesome polishes, so stay tuned. I have never heard of Ruby Kisses but the colors she sent me are AMAZING! She is so sweet so make sure to stop by her blog and follow ASAP! =)




    From Left to Right:

    Absolute! AA261 Light Blue
    Ruby Kisses HDP22 Schoolgirl Blue
    NK 038 Blue Saphire
    Kleancolor Orchid Chrome
    NK 059 Pink Glass
    China Glaze St. Topez
    Ruby Kisses Brown Sugar
     Tweety No name

    __________________________________________________________________________________
    And last BUT certainly not least, my sister called me on Saturday to let me know she discovered the entire OPI Muppets Collection at JC Pennys! She knew I wanted the collection so she called to see if I wanted any of them! Of course, I did! I got her to pick up the ENTIRE collection for me! She is SO awesome! I didn't realize there were so many reds in the collection, but I am okay with it because they are each unique and will make their  way into my collection!





Blog Archive

Total Pageviews