Lynnderella Connect the Dots + Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue + Absolute! Light Blue

    October 25, 2011


    The above and below photos show Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue on all nails except the ring finger. This polish was a nice surprise because it had somewhat of a jelly finish (I think. I am still debating on that). The ring finger is Absolute! Light Blue. These polishes are new additions to my collection--sent in a surprise polish swap with Andrea from Addicted to the Allure of Beauty!


    Then I decided to play with my new bottle of Lynnderella Connect the Dots!  This is a close up of the bottle!


    The below photo shows ONE coat of Lynderella Connect the Dots!


    The below photo shows TWO coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. Can you see the shimmer in it?


    The below photo is THREE coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. 


    Because Ruby Kisses Schoolgirl Blue had somewhat of a jelly finish, I decided to add one coat on top of the three coats of Lynnderella Connect the Dots. I think this Lynderella polish would make an awesome jelly sandwich nail design (with the right jelly polish). 

    I messed up the ring finger by adding another coat of Absolute! Light Blue (because it is not a jelly polish) over the three coats of Connect the dots. Oh well. I still think it looks awesome as a jelly sandwich. If I would have known Schoolgirl Blue was a jelly polish, I would have placed that on all nails and skipped the Absolute! Light Blue. 







Blog Archive

Total Pageviews