Fall Nail Design + Lovebeangirl's Franken Polish

    October 02, 2011


    October is finally here, so of course I have another Fall manicure! This polish is a franken sent to me by Tyne from LovebeanGirl (Click here to view her blog!). She created this franken as a contest entry. Her inspiration for this polish was Jacob from Twilight. Click here to read about what polishes she used to create this polish. It was so sweet of her to send me a bottle of it. I love the brown jelly finish with the silver chunky glitter. It is perfect for the season.

    As always, I had to add a little something extra. I decided to try my new rub on nail art decals I just purchased (Click here to view the site. Just a warning on my experience with this company. This site was slow to ship. After a week with no shipment notification, I emailed them. They replied with a "sorry for the delay" e-mail. Your products will be shipped today. That was on a Friday, and I received them the following Wednesday. So about a week and  half from order date to arrival date, which still isn't too bad, but I wonder why I had to email them in the first place to check on my order). I am so glad I ordered almost every one of their selection of rub on nail art decals because these things are amazing. They lay flush with your nail unlike nail art stickers. All you do is place the sheet to your nail and rub on the decal! The directions say to rub it on with a orange stick, but I found it easier to apply by pressuring really hard on the decal for about 10 seconds. Then I finished it off with a top coat.








Blog Archive

Total Pageviews