Halloween Nail Design + Ultra Pro Glamrock +Sally Hansen Salon Effects Numbskull

    October 04, 2011


    This past weekend I went with my family to Freight Fest at Six Flags to celebrate my brother's 15th Birthday! For those of you who do not know, this is a theme park with roller coaster, rides, etc. Because it is October and close to Halloween, the park host Halloween themed events. So of course, I did a Halloween nail design. For my manicure, the tips are Ultra Pro Glamrock (at the end of this post I have full manicure swatch photos of this polish because it is AMAZING). Then I used Halloween That's It? Rub On Nail Art Decals I purchased from here.



    Of course, I did my sister's nails too! She bought the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Numbskull. So we put those on! These are awesome!



    Here is Ultra Pro Glamrock on its own! So awesome! I didn't get any outside shots but it SPARKLES like crazy!





    Check back tomorrow for a guest post from Lauren over at A Polish Change! 

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews