Adoree Swatches & Review!!



    I recently received some new products to review from Thresa at Esther's Nail Center!! One of which was nail art stamping plates which I used to create this Halloween monster inspired nail art design.

    Green Color: Sinful Colors "Innocent"
    Black Color: Konad Special Polish "Pearl Black"
    Image Plate: B32

    Esther's Nail Center introduced a new set of stamping plates. To be exact this set includes 19 image plates for just $15.95. I've seen these image plates floating around on Ebay and some other websites but I never seen them sold in a set which is very convenient. I also have to admit, since I saw them on Ebay I had suspicions that these image plates might be cheap and might not work as well as the Konad or Bundle Monster image plates. However, I was very impressed with how clear the images came out when I stamped with them. As you can see from the picture above, the image transferred beautifully to my nails you can see every detail of the design. Overall, I really liked these plates and I can't wait to try some more of the designs! Below are pictures of the plates I received. I received 6 of the image plates for reviewing purposes, but when you order your set you will get ALL 19. =)


     *click to images to enlarge*







    Now onto the swatches. I received 4 Adoree polishes to swatch and review for you. If you seen my reviews before for Adoree you will already know the key features of this polish. But for those of you who don't, allow me to elaborate. Adoree polishes are Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP (Phthalate) FREE which makes them great for daily use. They also have over 150 colors to choose from. My favorite part about these polishes is their dry time. I am so impatient when it comes to waiting for my nail polish to dry so I am always happy to have a quick drying polish. Adoree polishes are also very pigmented, all the swatches below are just 2 thin coats. The swatches are also WITHOUT top coat because these polishes already dry with a high shine.

    Copper Clay
    I must first mention that this picture does not do this polish any justice. It was so hard to capture the beauty of this polish in just one click of the camera. If you look at the bottle in the picture though, you can see a duo chrome effect with flashes of brown, purple, orange, and gold colors. Depending on what light you are in, your polish will take on a different effect, which are one of my favorite types of polishes.


    This polish is a perfect blushing creme color. Very simple, yet very chic. I was excited to see this color in the package because I am a huge fan of pink polishes, but also colors that can be worn as neutrals, so this polish was the best of both worlds.

    Reef Green
    I think this picture speaks for itself. This polish is packed with a ton of micro green glitter which allows you to have green sparkly nails in 2 coats. This polish also has a darker jelly base v.s. a clear base which I think really helps achieve a more opaque look with less coats and less dry time.


     Shocking Red
    The name of this polish suites it well since this is a shocking red color. Not shocking to the point where you are going to stop traffic, but shocking enough for everyone in that traffic to notice your classic red mani. I love how this is jelly based with a slight subtle shimmer to make the polish a little extra special. I will definitely get my use out of this polish when I start rolling out my Christmas and Holiday nail art designs.


    Moving forward- Thresa let me know about a new website her and Esther created called The Honey Day. It is basically a monthly subscription that is delivered right to your door and includes candies and sweets from ALLLL over the world. Similar to a magazine subscription but with candy. Similar to those beauty boxes you might have heard of, but with candy. For those of you who have a sweet tooth as big as your nail art obsession, this is definitely worth checking out.


    There will be a *NEW* post later today or tomorrow, with new nail designs and even a Halloween nail tutorial!! So be sure to check back!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews