Halloween Nail Design

    October 03, 2011


    Today I have for you my first Halloween Nail Design (and many more to come)! This design idea was taken from an image google search for Halloween Nail Designs months ago. I tried to find the source again, but could not (I saved the image on my computer, and now I can't find it again). Correction: someone from my Facebook polish group knew the source of the manicure (thanks Laurie)http://enamelgirl.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween.html

    Anyways, I first did a gradient design with China Glaze Papaya Punch and Kleancolor Neon Yellow. Then I used white acrylic paint and a nail paint brush to randomly paint on white patches. Then I added some silver glitter to blend in the white and orange better. 

    The Halloween nail designs are a mixture of Halloween Konad Stamping Plates,  Halloween Bundle Monster Stamping Plates, and Kiss Halloween Nail Art Decals. I know the manicure is busy, but what do you think? (P.S. yes, I know the stamp on my ringer finger is upside down hahaa... I was pretty upset about that lol).

    Pointer Finger: Konad M28 Stamping Plate (skull) + Kiss Halloween Nail Stickers (bat)
    Middle Finger: Bundle Monster Stamping Plate: BM-224 (haunted house) + Kiss Halloween Nail Stickers (Skull and Bat)
    Ring Finger: Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-224
    Pinky Finger: Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-213
    Thumb: Kiss Halloween Nail Art Stickers




Blog Archive

Total Pageviews