Voting is open....

    October 28, 2011

    Hey everyone! I know some of you have seen my Facebook status updates about this, but I wanted to share this on my blog as well for those of you who do not have Facebook. Voting is open for two contest I entered. You might see some more familiar names in the contests. So make sure to vote for your favorites!

    The first Halloween contest is hosted by Lacquered Me. Voting for this contest is open until Monday Oct 31. You can vote for your favorite entry (or multiple entries) by clicking the "like" button of that entry's photo.


    _____________________________________________________________________________


    The second Halloween contest is hosted by Bundle Monster. Voting for this contest is open until Sunday Oct 30. You can vote for your favorite entry (or multiple entries) by clicking the "vote now" button of that entry's photo.



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews