Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains + China Glaze Crushed Candy Shatter + Color Club Clean Break Shatter

    October 27, 2011


    Today I wanted to show you a new way to use crackle polishes.....(well this is new to me because I have never seen crackle polishes used this way before). I put China Glaze Crushed Candy Shatter polish and Color Club Clean Break Shatter on my BARE nail. Well almost my bare nail..... you have to put a base coat or clear polish of some sort directly on your nails for the polish to actually shatter. 

    At this point, I didn't put a top coat on because I had more planned for this.... But you could add a clear top coat at this point and be done with the manicure for a really unique look! 



    Then I added two coats of Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains. This polish is amazing on its own, and you can easily google swatches to see what it looks like on its own. The polish is a very milky gray jelly with  a silver shimmer and misc sized/colored chunks of glitter!


    Close up of Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains...


    This is two coats of Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains and two coats of top coat over Shatter polish.






    So what do you think of this look?

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews