Halloween Nail Art & Tutorial !!



    Here is my first Halloween nail art designs of many to come. I wanted to start doing my Halloween manis sooner but my birthday and me & my boyfriends anniversary is in the middle of October. Needless to say, I had to take a break in between from the orange & black polish during that time. lol But now that all of that is said and done, I can continue my Halloween Nail Art series. For this design I am using the following products...

    Black Polish: Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
    White Polish: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
    Orange Color: Sinful Colors "Cloud 9"
    Black Stamping Polish: Konad Special Polish "Black Pearl"
    White Stamping Polish: Konad Special Polish "White"
    Image Plate: BM225
    Pearls: BornPrettyStore.com
    Rhinestones: Ebay.com


    Along with the pictures, I also made a tutorial. =)


    Btw. Sorry for not posting as much recently. If you remember in my last posts, I have been having some computer issues. Especially with Blogger, which leads me to believe I probably have 341 Trojan viruses. lol But I am getting my computer all strapped up with virus protection and getting all of the bugs out. I can't even begin to express how excited I am to have a normal working Internet so I can get back into the blogging game. lol

    I hope you liked the design! I am going to work on another post tonight. I have some pictures of one of my top favorite nail polish combos along with some magnetic nail polish swatches!!

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews