Splatter Nail Art Design & Tutorial!!




    So for this post I have a splatter nail art design with a tutorial! This is my 3rd splatter mani but this is the first splatter mani I posted since my camera was broken. This design is so easy, simple, and quick to do. It's a great technique to master because this design can be used in different ways with different colors. It is also great for holidays and incorporating holiday colors. This would be an awesome design to do for Halloween with some orange and black polish!

    Black Color: Sally Hansen "Midnight in NY"
    Blue Color: Orly "Frisky"
    Purple Color: Pure Ice "Outrageous"

    Have you done a splatter nail art design? What colors did you use? If you have any links to your design feel free to leave them in the comments. I would love to check them out! =)



    

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews