Konad #3

    I did my third Konad nail art today! :3 I really, really love how this one came out.


    Polishes used:
    Rimmel: French Manicure Pro French Rose
    Rimmel: French Manicure Pro French White
    Konad: Special Polish Black
    Konad: Special Polish Clear Top Coat

    Plate used:
    Bundle Monster: BM04

    If only I had gotten my little rhinestones in the mail, they would have looked great on this kind of manicure. I waited a good hour after stamping my nails to put the top coat on and it still smudged my designs a little bit, so have patience waiting for it to dry and try not to stroke over it too much. The Konad special black polish is great though, I didn't have to wrestle with it to get it to work or anything. The stamps came out perfect every time. I can't wait to buy more plates and do even more designs :3

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews