Some Recent off the wall Makeup looks from me!!

    Sorry I have been M.I.A... its summer and i have 3 kids..that explains it all!..lol they also got a new pool so I have been busy playing lifeguard :)

    But i have managed to sneak in a few makeup looks over the past few weeks...they are all contest entries though but still im very happy with how they turned out...the one most important thing i love about makeup which is...the freedom to express myself

    I know i have been lacking on the nail designs which im truly sorry about..Ive just been on a makeup kick lately but I promise my next video tutorial on my youtube will be a nail art tutorial :)

    But anyways here are the makeup looks i have done...nothing wearable..lol






























    I need to take a break from makeup from awhile to give my poor face a rest..lol...but I m loving my creations.There for several months i didnt touch my makeup as i had so inspiration then it just hit me one day!

    Hope you all enjoyed seeing my looks and would love to hear what you have to say :)

    as always thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog ** HUGS**

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews