Claire's Bedazzled + Sally Hansen The Real Teal

    July 15, 2011



    I have seen Claire's Bedazzled all over blogs. I fell in love with it... so of course, I bought it!!! I mean who wouldn't....I can't believe how awesome this polish is. All the other blogs were right--the pictures do not do this polish justice. 

    I paired mine with Sally Hansen The Real Teal (which happened to stain my nails). Before removing the manicure, I had to see what a konad stamp would look over it, so I have pictures of that too. In addition, I loved this Claire's polish so much I had to see what it looked like as a french tip. The base coat for that manicure is Konad Regular Polish in Light Silver.  In those pictures you will notice that my ring finger is entirely covered with Claire's bedazzled--that's because I wanted to see what the polish looked like thick. Overall, this polish is AWESOME! 

    Outside 

     Inside no flash

    Outside 

    Outside in the shade

    Outside

     Inside No Flash

    Outside in the shade 

    Outside

     Inside No Flash

    I am not fond of the pictures to follow....These were taken inside with the flash on.



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews