Crazy weirdness!!!

    July 4, 2011

    Click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can hopefully see the detail of the polish..

    So the other day, I went to Claire's and found this really neat polish. Has anyone ever seen this type of polish before? I wish I had a better picture that really shows all the colors. It was night time when I tried out the polish the other day, so didn't have natural sunlight. This polish has so many colors mixed into one. The orange and yellow colors over power the green and pink polish toward the bottom of the bottle. I assume once I get to the bottom/middle of the bottle, I will see more of the green and pink. Can you see the mixture of colors in these pictures? I just thought this polish was neat. It has a natural semi matte finish. It is not shiny.







Blog Archive

Total Pageviews