China Glaze Fairy Dusty + Finger Paints Avante Garden Green

    July 13, 2011


    Christmas in July???

    This manicure reminds me of Christmas!!!!!! I have to admit I love that time of year, so this manicure didn't bother me to wear. I guess it is the green tips. It especially looks like a Christmas manicure when you see the last couple of pictures with the Konad stamps. What do you think? Do you think it looks too much like it should be December?

    I started with a clear base coat. Then painted on the tips with Finger Paints Avante Garden Green. Then added one coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the entire nail. I added a second coat over the tip only. 

    Of course, I couldn't stop there.... I had to see what a Konad stamp looked like over it. So I choose a flower stamp.  I personally thought the Konad stamp ruined the manicure. Then I decided it needed a little more, so I added some dots of Avante Garden Green in the middle of the flowers. What do you think of this manicure? It sure sparkled in the sun!!!!

    P.S. I know this post is picture heavy...BUT I love posts with lots of pictures so I thought I would start posting more pictures. Do you think I posted too many pictures and should scale back some?










Blog Archive

Total Pageviews