My First Bridal Nail Design

    July 9, 2011

    Last weekend my friend got married. So of course, this was a perfect occasion to do NAILS. This was my first set of bridal nails, so of course, I was super excited. The design and polish color was chosen by the bride from several swatches of colors and bridal designs I had. She wanted a blue polish because her flowers were blue, her ring finger to have a different design then the rest of her nine fingers, and last but not least, she wanted a design to cover the majority of her nail. At the end of this post, I posted a picture of what my nails looked like that day! =)

    (P.S. She had acrylic nails put on by a nail technician, so I had to follow the "already established tip length" when I put on the blue polish)

    At the end of this month, I will be doing my sister-in-law's nails for her wedding. Stay tuned for the design she picked out!


    THE HAPPY COUPLE 
    (PHOTO TAKEN BY HER PHOTOGRAPHER)

    THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY HER PHOTOGRAPHER:




    THE FOLLOWING PICTURES WERE TAKEN BY ME:





    HERE ARE MY NAILS ON WEDDING DAY:







Blog Archive

Total Pageviews