Another 10 Minute Manicure...OPI Caught with My Khakis Down

    July 17, 2011


    I found these french tip nail stickers for ONE dollar... So of course, I had to buy them to try them out. As you can see the sticker tip size is EXTREMELY large. I guess the manufacturer expects you to have REALLY long nails. I could have trimmed the stickers down to fit my nail length, but I kind of liked how it covered half my nail. It is different and unique. What do you think about it? Do you think I should have trimmed the stickers down to fit my nails?

    The stickers were okay--meaning they stuck to the nail fairly well. BUT the edges were somewhat noticeable --just like most nail art stickers. The stickers could have lasted for a few days with a top coat. The good thing about these stickers is that I did not have to trim the sides. They fit my nail width fairly nicely. The base coat is two coats of OPI Caught with My Khakis Down.  (By the way, these stickers are included in my giveaway that I am hosting! Make sure to enter!!!!)








Blog Archive

Total Pageviews