Sweet Valentine Nail Art and Tutorial's

    I did this valentine  nail art design awhile ago






















    I also submitted it to a blog nail art contest..never entered a blog contest like that before and thought it would be fun to participate

    If you would like to got check out the contest and cast your vote either for me or for the other entries that would be great!!..but just so you know..in order for your vote to count you have to be a follower of that blog

    >>CLICK HERE TO SEE CONTEST AND COMMENT YOUR VOTE<<


    but anyways

    so I also did a tutorial on how i created this design ...so if you are interested here is the link to the tutorial on my YouTube page

    >>CLICK TO VIEW TUTORIAL<<


    =======================
    =======================

    I also did another Valentine design on this




























    if you would like to see how i created this design  watch this video tutorial


    >>CLICK TO WATCH TUTORIAL<<



    ......................................

    Hope you all a great Valentines day!!


    p.s.  sorry the videos arent uploaded onto my blog..for some reason they wont load :(






Blog Archive

Total Pageviews