PEDICURE NAIL ART DESIGNS | Black & White Pedicure




    Ignore the pink fuzzy from my sock on the close up picture. lol I didn't even notice it till I got the pics uploaded on the computer and zoomed in. haha.

    White Color: Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
    Black Color: Sinful Colors "Black On Black"
    Gray Color: Pure Ice "Kiss Me Here"
    Rhinestones, Pearls, Hexagons: DollarNailArt.com, Joanns.com, Ebay.com


    I need to post more pedicure designs, especially since most of my top viewed posts are for "pedicure" searches. Actually, I just need to paint my toenails more often, I wait weeks at a time to change the polish on my toes! =\ But to my defense, it is still winter so NO ONE sees my feet, except for my boyfriend. lol So definately as it starts to get warmer & flip flops become the shoe of choice again, I will be posting more pedicure designs. In the meantime, I don't want to waste any of my precious rhinestones and nail art decorations painting my toenails once or twice a week. So maybe, depending on how much free time I have, I'll try to post a pedicure design once or twice a month.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews