Some new makeup looks AND I won !!

    Let me start with saying I ended up winning the GlamourDollEyes Anti-Valentine Makeup contest on FaceBook- this was my winning entry

























    and the prize i won was gift certificate for their website in the amount of $60!!...im a VERY happy Mama..I just placed my order and cant wait to get my hands on them!

    ..........

    here are all the other entries i did -- did a told of 4 entries-including the above photo















































    =======================================
    -------------------------------------------------


    Some other random looks i have done to make my self look purdy
















    (above)..not sure what i was trying to do here but i think it turned out pretty..not as blended as well as it could have been but still not a horrible job






















    I LOVE how this turned out...I wasnt feeling so hot  (nauseous from my pregnancy ) and so i needed a pick me up..lol..its amazing how much better you feel when you feel sexy hahaha

    for this one i Used mainly shadows from beauty from the earth..used a white cream base .

    .........................................
    .........................................



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews