Zoya Edyta + Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

    November 12, 2011



    This is two coats of Zoya Edyta, one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black, and one coat of Essie Matte About You. My husband says this is the ugliest polish/combo he has ever seen, but I might have to disagree. I am used to seeing Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black over a black or purple polish with a shiny top coat. AND those combos are GORGEOUS (if you have not seen it, please google image it. It is stunning). I wanted to try something different with this polish, and here is the end result. Let me know if you like it or not. I assume the majority of you will not like it. But I liked it!



    Here is two coats of Zoya Edyta with no top coat. According to Zoya.com, " this polish is a complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish".



Blog Archive

Total Pageviews