Review on Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate M76

    November 01, 2011

    I'm starting off November with a review of a Born Pretty Store product! If you are not familiar with the Born Pretty Store, they manufacture and sale nail art supplies at really good prices WORLDWIDE.  I was surprised when they contacted me asking me to review a product for them. Of course, I agreed and choose to review the Born Pretty Store stamping plate m76 (because I am already familiar with Konad and Bundle Monster stamping plates). This plate retails for only $2.32.  

    You can receive a 5% discount by using my discount code: IVJ61

    Here is what the stamping plate looks like. 



    To the left is a Konad stamping plate
    Center is the Born Pretty Store stamping plate
    To the right is a Bundle Monster stamping plate

    As you can see, they are very similar in size. 



    The Born Pretty Store stamping plate did not disappoint. As you can see, the image transfered very cleanly. I didn't even clean the plate until I stamped the same image five times. 

    I did not choose a plate meant to cover my entire nail bed, so I can not say how the image sizes would be for covering an entire nail in one transfer. However, you can see I have longer nails, and the small image covers my nail twice in an appropriate size (see pointer, middle, and pinky). Someone with shorter nails could transfer a single image nicely. 

    You can also tell on my ring finger that the single image almost covers my entire nail bed (which is nice).

    Just look at how clean the stamping is with this plate. 



    As you saw in the very first photo, I added some extra detail with a dotting tool. I used Kleancolor Black nail polish and Kleancolor white nail polish. The base polish is two coats of OPI DS Classic. 


    Shop the Born Pretty Store for its product at its website
    You can also shop at the Born Pretty Store on ebay


    This is two coats of OPI DS Classic.




Blog Archive

Total Pageviews