Born Pretty Store Review

    November 25, 2011


    Today I have another Born Pretty Store review for you! 

    This is two coats of Dark Red Shimmer #18. Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? If I were careful with application, one coat would have sufficed. Click here for the Born Pretty store link to this polish. This is listed for $4.74. 


    Then I added one coat of Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32. This polish went on gooey (which was annoying), but the overall dry time was decent. The amount of glitter in the single coat was great! Overall, I love this glitter. It is so pretty! So many colors!  


    I was surprised the bottle of glitter was so small. I didn't realize it was a "mini" size.  The polish is only 8 ml, so about one half the size of a regular polish. So keep that in mind when you are ordering. It sells for $3.51 on the Born Pretty Store. But it is more than enough. 


    Here is Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32 over blue, white, black, and silver. My favorites are the white and black base coats. 


    Bonus: The Born Pretty Store's Dark Red Shimmer #18 is perfect for stamping! The butterfly image is from the  Born Pretty stamping plate M76, which I previously reviewed here. This was stamped over a bare nail (so please ignore the staining).


    Then I added one coat of Born Pretty Store's glitter gray polish #B32 and one coat of top coat.




    Shop the Born Pretty Store for its product at its website
    You can also shop at the Born Pretty Store on ebay
    You can visit the Born Pretty Store on Twitter

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews